importance - none
- me: *cooks food for everyone on the barbie out in the cold*
- me: *comes back in, nothing left to eat but a few potatoes that i just brought in*
- mum: did you eat?
- me: no...
- mum: we forgot, its not like you're important any way.
- me: *feeling even more down*
- mum: what the hell is with your attitude! *hits me over the head*
- me: nothing.
- dad: get rid of your attitude or you don't get to eat.
- me: *tries to smile but can't*
- dad: *points knife at me* get out, you don't get lunch